New Hamilton Murph 38mm - leaked?

Posts
153
Likes
155
I always, well sometimes rise to the challenge!

very tempting. Just watched Interstellar for the second time on netflix, and gotta say I'm really in the mood right now! Amazing size, amazing wrist shot..
 
Posts
404
Likes
737
very tempting. Just watched Interstellar for the second time on netflix, and gotta say I'm really in the mood right now! Amazing size, amazing wrist shot..
It’s great. I always wanted one as huge fan of the film and as a dad of a little girl but 42mm is ridiculous. So when I heard this was being released I think I thought about it for 2 mins at most before buying. It’s a great watch even without the film connection.
 
Posts
5,327
Likes
54,237
I always, well sometimes rise to the challenge!

Pass, they could have had a Speedy or a Breitling after all he was an EX combat pilot. I'll just stick with the excellent movie, must have watched it 10 or 15 times, might have another rewatch soon.