New Aqua Terras?!?

904 L steel is a “standard” form of steel. It is softer than 316L steel by around 15% hence the reason it scratches easily. The only “advantage” 904L steel has over 316L steel is a slightly better resistance to water corrosion, however you would only notice a real difference if you kept your watches submerged in saltwater for several years. The main reason brands like Rolex use 904L steel is aesthetic as it polishes up to a good sheen but it is essentially a gimmick.
Wow...I had no idea it was that much softer...I always knew it was a gimmick especially when they gave it their own name (Oystersteel), but seems stupid to use a steel thats softer.

I probably looked at the picture wrong, I thought that was a line of lume on the minute hand. Whoops.
Although luming the shaft on the minute hand would be nice, it really isn't that big of a deal. The pointer arrows on both the minute hand and the second hand are lumed. The arrow on the minute hand is considerably larger than the arrow on the second hand and, obviously, the motion of the second hand is easy to detect even at night, so distinguishing one from the other in the dark and telling the time isn't diffcult. Your mileage may vary, but I can't say that I spend much time looking at my AT in the dark, but when I do I'm able to quickly determine what time it is without becoming confused. .
Edited:

There are ways, but they're certainly more expensive to design and mass-produce. Vacheron, on the Overseas, for example (skip to 1:44). When the sides are extended, you can barely tell. That said, I think you only get maybe 3mm of extension total, but that's probably enough for most people, once the bracelet is properly sized. The Overseas (brand-insecurity aside---I get it, your logo is the Maltese cross!) has to be part of any serious discussion about best bracelet system in the industry.

The AT extension image posted above is... not reassuring. I do wish they could design something better. But, then, I wear an AT nearly every day and get by just fine without microadjust. If need be, I just reposition the watch on my wrist. Just me, but I'd much rather have a concealed clasp with no microadjust than a big bulky dive-style clasp with one. (On the AT, I mean---fine with dive clasps on dive watches.)
Me too. I never felt any need to adjust the AT bracelet.

Did anyone see the new Aqua Terras that popped up on the Omega website? they are awesome in my opinion....

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-...axial-master-chronometer-38-mm-22010382001004

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-...axial-master-chronometer-38-mm-22020382010002

https://www.omegawatches.com/watch-...axial-master-chronometer-38-mm-22050382003001

All three are in 38mm size with the new bracelet and the proper squared off date window....
Black looks good but not sure I could get myself to cough up the $$ for the gold one...seems like a lot for an aqua terra. That's VC territory