New 38.6MM Canopus Gold Speedmaster with 321 movement

Posts
984
Likes
1,123
omega-speedmaster-calibre-321-chronograph-38-6-mm-31150393001001-1-product-zoom.png

omega-speedmaster-calibre-321-chronograph-38-6-mm-31150393001001-2-product-zoom.png

omega-speedmaster-calibre-321-chronograph-38-6-mm-31150393001001-3-product-zoom.png
 
Posts
984
Likes
1,123
There is a blue sapphire for the eye of the seahorse on the caseback.
 
Posts
1,246
Likes
7,371
Well,

it is a good looking piece, but in my eyes 'only' a new variant. But still a nicely done Speedy. 👍

BR
Hans
 
Posts
6,438
Likes
31,622
c'mon € 80K, I'll think about it.😗

1 sec later, pass.🤨
 
Posts
214
Likes
620
That reference is beautiful.....wish the moonwatch had that dial......can somebody lend me $81K?!?

I see they added the quick adjust clasp design to this ref.....
 
Posts
2,012
Likes
3,409
AU$123,750 - I don’t have enough organs to sell to purchase this reference 😲

Nice looking watch, mind.
 
Posts
30,189
Likes
77,937
There is a blue sapphire for the eye of the seahorse on the caseback.

Must be stuck on the underside of the crystal?
 
Posts
715
Likes
721
I see they added the quick adjust clasp design to this ref.....

I found this to be most exciting... I wonder if they'll update the sedna and canopus 3861 bracelets.
 
Posts
220
Likes
233
Must be stuck on the underside of the crystal?

From the Fratello article:
“First, Omega engraves a cavity in the crystal with lasers, then presses a heated amorphous piece of platinum into it. The blue sapphire stone is then placed within it. This type of closed setting is patented by Omega.”
 
Posts
30,189
Likes
77,937
From the Fratello article:
“First, Omega engraves a cavity in the crystal with lasers, then presses a heated amorphous piece of platinum into it. The blue sapphire stone is then placed within it. This type of closed setting is patented by Omega.”

With fricken lasers! Well that makes it all very worthwhile then...🙄
 
Posts
3,997
Likes
9,030
I see they added the quick adjust clasp design to this ref.....

Rather annoying for Omega to view a quick-adjust clasp as a feature for only halo products 🙄

Wonder what the clasp price will be, and if it will fit the bracelet for the NEW321? 😲
 
Posts
26
Likes
19
Well, a beautiful piece even though I will never afford it. The onyx dial will be drool-worthy, esp, in person
 
Posts
897
Likes
3,715
There is a blue sapphire for the eye of the seahorse on the caseback.
That is a cool touch. Didn't catch that at first glance. Although I would have preferred without seahorse as it is obstructing that beautiful movement.