Need some advice on an omega constellation calendar

Good Day Vintage Omega watch people. I have finally tracked down a vintage omega and wanted feedback from those who know more than I do. Nothing false/fake in jumping out at me. There seems to be some rust or spotting around the star. back1.jpg back2.jpg cal1.jpg cal2.jpg face1.jpg side3.jpg side4.jpg side1.jpg

I really dislike those bleached out highly edited photos. Unless you really know what you’re about, I wouldn’t go near the watch.

You could, of course, ask for better photos, more information about services and running but, if I were a betting man, I’d be fairly confident that you wouldn’t get anything more.

I am being told it was just fully serviced etc...

You need a lot more information about who serviced it (probably by 'our in house repair team') backed up by documentation if they say it’s an outside service.

I don’t think you’ve mentioned the asking price or location of the watch?

I can't get passed the dial damage near the star and markers. It already bothers me. I will let it go and keep looking.

Thanks for the feedback and guidance.

Quite common for this type of dial to suffer in this way. I’ve seen more bad ones than good and it usually starts around the indices.
Here’s mine with the same issues but to a much lesser degree.
2FFC967E-C070-4BAF-9EC3-1568466AB11C.png

On the OP's watch I see much indication of rotor wear. See what their "service guy" did about that.