Need Help Evaluating This Ranchero

Good day all. I am considering the purchase of this Ranchero: 1958 Omega Ranchero CK 2990 with Omega Extract – KibbleWatches I am familiar with the seller and have purchased from him before. The watch is all original other than the crystal and has been serviced. I am obtaining a movement photo. My concern is the case which has been polished. It seems like a pretty decent polish job from what I can see, but I would like the opinions of our OF Ranchero experts. I'd also appreciate any thoughts on a fair price range. I have a three day return option if I pull the trigger. Thanks.
Edited:

Very nice watch ! price seems steep .. but let's wait for the experts ..

Never seen so dark brown, almost orange lumen before, but if it is proven (Geiger) as radium it is fine, I would have expected almost similar lumen on the hands, but sometimes they age different.

Crown is a never replacement.

No movement pictures so cant see the condition of it.

There is an extract, so thats fine.

It a dealer price, but the good one also go high on eBay and other auctions. I have not seen recent prices on them.

Edited:

Never seen so dark brown, almost orange lumen before, but if it is proven (Geiger) as radium it is fine, I would have expected almost similar lumen on the hands, but sometimes they age different.

Crown is a never replacement.

No movement pictures so cant see the condition of it.

There is an extract, so thats fine.

It a dealer price, but the good one also go high on eBay and other auctions. I have not seen recent prices on them.

Thanks. The lume is radium and the dial and hands are original. I was aware that the crown is a newer replacement, but it is period correct so not a big deal. The seller has lowered the price to a point that I consider acceptable and will throw in free international shipping via DHL and full insurance. I would have three days to inspect and initiate a return of the watch after receiving it with no questions asked. I have done business with the seller before and was very happy with what I received, so I'm inclined to do business with him again unless someone sees something glaring on the watch that I'm not noticing.

Can’t figure out the clouds on the dial. They are in some pics, others not. Not sure if it’s dust on the crystal or something else.

Have to disagree with the OP regarding “decent polish job”.

Have to disagree with the OP regarding “decent polish job”.
Perhaps so, but given that I can return the watch no questions asked within 3 days of receiving it for a full refund, do you really see a downside? I have any number of watches in my collection that arrived looking far better in the flesh than they appeared in their sale listing photos.

Perhaps so, but given that I can return the watch no questions asked within 3 days of receiving it for a full refund, do you really see a downside? I have any number of watches in my collection that arrived looking far better in the flesh than they appeared in their sale listing photos.

You are absolutely correct. As an owner of a few Rancheros, I was just expressing my opinion.
Perhaps post a few pics of the watch in question. The link to the listing won’t last forever.

You are absolutely correct. As an owner of a few Rancheros, I was just expressing my opinion.
Perhaps post a few pics of the watch in question. The link to the listing won’t last forever.
I'll PM you.

For posterity, posting pictures from links that will go dead in the near future is a great adderf of value to this forum 👍

For posterity, posting pictures from links that will go dead in the near future is a great adderf of value to this forum 👍
Duly noted. Apologies.