Need crown?

Posts
3
Likes
0
Picked up a second hand seamaster Gen 1 Aqua terra. Need crown (stripped) and no idea where to get? Or which on fits. I would appreciate any heads up, links or thoughts. Thank you.
 
Posts
10,066
Likes
57,374
Any independent watchmaker with an Omega parts account can order and install this for you. You'll need the reference number for the watch.
 
Posts
3
Likes
0

Any independent watchmaker with an Omega parts account can order and install this for you. You'll need the reference number for the watch.
thank you. I live in north Massachusetts. I’ll have to find a dealer near bye!
 
Posts
30,172
Likes
77,908
You will need a new crown and new case tube...
 
Posts
3
Likes
0
Funny, I wound crown and tried to screw down and worked. I’m on borrowed time I’m thinking. Mine as well have a service done in it same time