My two connies are back

Posts
558
Likes
2,681
Got back my vintage constellations from my watchmaker. The servicing cost me 810USD and 1110USD for 14381 and 2652. I asked the watchmaker not to do anything to the case and keep the patina. I'm so happy they are back!
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,377
Stunning! Also our daily reminder for a special thread dedicated to waffle dials...
Actually, that's a hobnail dial, but I second your idea for a textured dial thread. I'll start one! 😀
 
Posts
234
Likes
245
Actually, that's a hobnail dial, but I second your idea for a textured dial thread. I'll start one! 😀

Thank you! I would have started it but guess what I am missing...
 
Posts
558
Likes
2,681
I think I'm going to list the hobnail connie here soon for sale or trade soon.
 
Posts
1,581
Likes
12,610
I think I'm going to list the hobnail connie here soon for sale or trade soon.

Dibs 😁