Forums Latest Members
  1. Mothra Jun 8, 2014

:) Rich, I agree with you and Dennis. Having you about could be entertaining.

2. poorrich Jun 8, 2014

I am more of an observer than a self starter but I will contribute whatever I have

3. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Jun 8, 2014

sell the box and get a second hand camera with macro function from the bay. might help in identifying upcoming car electric and watch related questions..... kind regards from down under. achim

4. poorrich Jun 8, 2014

Achim you were the most helpful although everyone seemed to pitch in with good info. It is nice to have good mates

5. ulackfocus Jun 8, 2014

Thanks, but you should know my sarcastic sense of humor got me booted from WUS years ago. :D

Glad you know it's all in fun.

….. 'cept the thing I have about Invicta - that's true.

I'm often called old school myself, and came from Philly too - South West, back when it was only a tough neighborhood. Don't drive through there at night now! :eek:

6. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

Dennis, i must make an admission to you. i started out on watch geeks. there i said it. once i almost believed they were selling $8,000 watches for $200. i almost thought jim skelton was my friend not a salesman. ALMOST. i am proud to say i got booted from WG, i can't say it anymore. i rejoined under my wifes name to jerk their selfsatisfied chains, especially stan from db. i have built up a decent, especially with limited funds being retired, collection by trading up and i find wus the best. on the whole they are fair but more and more the scammers are showing up there. trades are all trust and lately i just didn't like the feel of some deals. take some advice from a 66 year old fart. it's hard enough to laugh these days so don't ever loose your sense of humor sarcastic or not. besides in the scheme of things we don't mean anything. i really likesd the picture of the tank with the omega logo

Baco Noir likes this.
  7. ulackfocus Jun 9, 2014

You'll enjoy the forum-assigned avatars too - if a member doesn't pick their own we frequently give them one, and we try to be as irreverent as possible without totally pissing people off.

http://omegaforums.net/threads/set-yourself-an-avatar-d.697/

8. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

as long as its not the invicta logo i will be happy. if i knew how to do it i would use that omega tank

9. blackwatch wants tickets to the HyperBole. Jun 9, 2014

Oh no he dih'unt

10. ulackfocus Jun 9, 2014

Done!

No, he dih'unt. I would never curse anyone like that.

11. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

please don't say that he did

12. ulackfocus Jun 9, 2014

;) All tanΩed up!

13. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

thank you i love the tank. you aren't so bad after all. i will give you a high compliment. you could be from south philly

ulackfocus likes this.
  14. ulackfocus Jun 9, 2014

You're welcome!

Lived on 6th and Lombard for a few years - that's as close as I got. What could be better than being mere blocks away from Steve's AND Jim's steaks?

15. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

i knew you were ok. i am a jims genos man myself. my wife has a cousin who is the first of a few pat steaks juniors. he never got a dime.

ulackfocus likes this.
  16. ulackfocus Jun 9, 2014

Geno's is good - as long as it has provolone.

I loved his sign a few years back about ordering in American. ;)

Pat's is for tourists, and I see you share the same opinion.

17. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

he was a good man that when he donated a days take to a charity he meant rolls pay and everything. he is missed. i am off to the doctors now. we will talk later i hope.

18. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Jun 9, 2014

hope, you do not have to go to a shrink.....get that picture of the omega tank, that haunts your sleepless nights, out of your mind.....kind regards. achim

19. poorrich Jun 9, 2014

You know what they say about big guns and overcompensating

20. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Jun 9, 2014

no; what do they say? kind regards. achim