Forums Latest Members

My new suede watch pouch from A Collected Man

1. DJG2645 Jun 3, 2020

For a while now I had been searching for a watch storage solution for my small collection (4 watches), I wanted something that looks nice, keeps the watches well and ability to travel for holiday's etc.

After many hours of research I quite liked the Bulang & Sons pouches, but not the cammo look and price was a little too steep for me. Unfortunately their 4 watch folio in golden leather was sold out.

Eventually I found a nice suede leather pouch that hold 4 watches which is perfect for me, 3 plus the one I am wearing means I have room for a new piece later this year :D.

On arrival it feels really nice, well made, excellent zip and the divider works seamlessly, the pouch came well packaged and with a nice hand written note from the guys at ACM!

Price wise, it was £280 - might seem steep to some (definitely just told the missus it is a little, simple watch holder) luckily she didn't ask about price ;) but I was happy to pay that given it is the resting place for my much loved watches - and will mostly rest at home somewhere safe!

I went for a Taupe colour but it comes in Grey & Brown also.

Here are some pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

5thdvd, Vitezi and time flies like this.