My first UG tri-compax

Hello everybody,
I have been peeking into this forum for several weeks now because I had bought my first UG watch. In particular, I have also read the WHOLE tread about tri-compax dials, frankly, not easy to digest for a newbee.

May I ask you to give me your assessment regarding my tri-compax. I will enjoy my purchase in any case, so you may be frank. Many thanks in advance!

Like 12
Well done. It certainly meets my criteria for a good watch. It’s got a service moon and crown but these things are to be expected in a mid late 40s watch. Case has seen some polish but it’s nice. The S/N appropriate dial is unblemished which is very key in gold dress chronographs. Hands are good. This watch has been well cared for. Enjoy!

Like 3
Thank you very much vujen and Larry for your comments. It is nice to know that I have been a lucky first time UG buyer.

Like 2
Congrats, for what you call a newbie purchase you did extremely well! Especially considering what a minefield it can be to figure out dials on those watches.

Like 1
Brave of you to buy this watch as a newcomer. I would'nt dare to buy one without the guidance of the UG connaisseurs. It's a minefield!