My Dads Inherited Vintage Naiad Medicus

T.O. is too formal, just call me Tex:thumbsup:
T.O. is too formal, just call me Tex:thumbsup:

Hi Tex,

Just going to attach my pic's of my letter from "OMEGA" again & thanks again for letting me know :) :thumbsup:

Kind regards,
Stewart

I would not let anyone touch that dial!. Especially if you want to sell it. A redialed Naiad is of little value in my opinion. An inperfect Naiad is maybe of not much value.
BUT: The sentimental value of this watch must be very high. I don't understand your desire to sell it, to be honest, as i estimate the sentimental value much higher than market value (redial or not). But it is your watch.

I would not let anyone touch that dial!. Especially if you want to sell it. A redialed Naiad is of little value in my opinion. An inperfect Naiad is maybe of not much value.
BUT: The sentimental value of this watch must be very high. I don't understand your desire to sell it, to be honest, as i estimate the sentimental value much higher than market value (redial or not). But it is your watch.

This. If I had my dad's old Omega it wouldn't be going anywhere. Even if I didn't like / want it other members of the family might. And if not now, then one day. Once it's gone, it's gone. It's not costing you anything and it's no worth that much. Keep it.