My beta 21 1st generation second hand not moving

Looking for a little help if anyone knows any tips in getting my beta 21 ticking again.
When a battery is installed it buzz and hums away lovely which is very good sign the issue is the second hand doesn't tick/sweep around. The hands can be adjusted fairly easily and the date indicator cycles the dates. (battery removed)
If I pull the crown out it disengages the vibrating part of the movement which I believe is normal then when I press it back in it clicks back and vibrate the movement part ever so slightly and the second hand moves about a quarter of a second so if I pull in and out 4 times it'll move the second hand one second in advance.. if anyone knows anything about these 1 gen movements could it be something simple ? Or if anyone knows anyone that service them in the UK would be much appreciated. Thankyou. DSC_7070.JPG DSC_7069~2.JPG DSC_7067.JPG DSC_7066.JPG DSC_7065.JPG DSC_7064.JPG Screenshot_20240501-195334.png

The only person that I know of in the world who will service these is Chris Radek, "The time guy". Chris is in the USA.
Is the index wheel spinning? It may just need adjustment, but be aware that adjustment ideally requires a microscope.

The concensus is that spare parts for these ran out at least 20 years ago. If you are patient the odd NOS part does appear on ebay very infrequently. If you need an index wheel, you're probably stuffed.

EDIT I have one of these. I'm even wearing it today. I searched high and low for someone in the UK to look at it. No one will touch 'em.

Like 1
The only person that I know of in the world who will service these is Chris Radek, "The time guy". Chris is in the USA.
Is the index wheel spinning? It may just need adjustment, but be aware that adjustment ideally requires a microscope.

The concensus is that spare parts for these ran out at least 20 years ago. If you are patient the odd NOS part does appear on ebay very infrequently. If you need an index wheel, you're probably stuffed.

EDIT I have one of these. I'm even wearing it today. I searched high and low for someone in the UK to look at it. No one will touch 'em.
Thankyou for your reply may have to book a holiday hahaha. I don't think that the index wheel is spinning tho I didn't really have a good look down inside. Maybe tomorrow I'll have to have a better look.

Overall condition inside I believe isvery good no signs of damage etc. But obviously unaware how long it's been sitting about. If it's been sitting about 30 years could be oils dried up ?? And it's to stiff to move the wheels ??

You could send a message to Ludmil in Bulgaria to see if he can help. You should find his email with Google, if not drop me a line.

Like 1
There was a link posted a few days ago to a service manual for an ESA 9162. Setup of the index and ratchet jewels is kinda similar. The difference is that once the figers are straightened, the index wheel is on a cam controlled by that horizontally mounted screw.
If it's stiff to adjust the time it probably does just need a service.

Like 1
Thankyou I'll have a look. It doesn't feel stiff adjusting the time but it does definitely need a service/ repair.