MWR Forum account problem

Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Fake news! ::stirthepot::
Well I understood the title to mean I support the support 馃榿
We鈥檙e now discovering @dsio can be pretty cheeky. 馃槈
Edited:
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,894
Well I understood the title to mean I support the support 馃榿
We鈥檙e now discovering @dsio can be pretty cheeky. 馃槈
Hey I admire your tech support skills, you鈥檝e gotten quite a few users up and running now in a short period of time.
 
Posts
3,600
Likes
9,154
Hey I admire your tech support skills, you鈥檝e gotten quite a few users up and running now in a short period of time.
@Syrte knows where to attach the crocodile clips and the voltage needed. They don't stay lying down for long....


 
Posts
7,689
Likes
22,049
Hey I admire your tech support skills, you鈥檝e gotten quite a few users up and running now in a short period of time.

Pretty neat hey considering how little I鈥檝e done 馃榿
芦 Ooh I get by with a little help from my friends 禄 ::rimshot::
 
Posts
35,639
Likes
39,894
Pretty neat hey considering how little I鈥檝e done 馃榿
芦 Ooh I get by with a little help from my friends 禄 ::rimshot::
Work smart not hard has always been my motto too