Forums Latest Members

SOLD Modern Speedmaster Box With All Accessories

1. gbesq Mar 10, 2020

For sale is a brand new modern Speedmaster box with all accessories in unused mint condition, including:

- outer brown cardboard box (does show some wear and marks);

-black box with outer sleeve, 2 door compartments and space for watch cushion and accessories

- black watch cushion

- Omega loupe

- Omega strap changing tool

- Speedmaster medallion

- Omega NASA-like NATO strap (unworn)

- Omega NATO strap (unworn)

- leather “wallet” sleeve

-extra spring bars

-two collectible books

Not included: owner’s manual (I’m not very bright and need the instructions), warranty and pictogram cards.

Price:
    $400 USD net to me. Wire transfer preferred, but will also accept PayPal.
    Buyer pays all fees.

Shipping:
    Free shipping insured via USPS first class mail to anywhere in the U.S. International shipment is possible if buyer pays all fees.

Returns:
    Everything is brand new and unused, but I will accept returns for a full refund within 14 days of receipt, no questions asked provided that everything is returned in new, unused condition. Buyer pays return shipping fees and insurance.

References:
    I just sold my first watch on OF, but don’t have any reviews yet, hence the liberal return policy.

Why selling:
    I just purchased a 2020 Speedmaster Professional and I have an extra wooden box from a Globemaster that I recently sold, so I have no need for the box and the accessories.
    D9A9885C-D5DD-4525-85DF-5C3407DB18B1.jpeg 89889B0A-2644-4E8E-A506-8CC8DFCA3B63.jpeg A4DA35F3-6368-4FCF-A816-88BB86072D60.jpeg

2. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Mar 11, 2020

3. gbesq Mar 12, 2020

Oops, very sorry about that. Posted an identical thread in the correct forum. Mods, please feel free to delete this one.

Lonestar likes this.