Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1861 Omega Speedmaster Hesalite with Japan Racing Mod

1. robinhook Jul 4, 2021

For sale here is a 2019 (warranty card date) 1861 Omega Speedmaster Hesalite with the big box + paper + accessories on a Japan Racing Mod. The watch is in excellent condition. I bought it in BNIB from a watch dealer in 2019, removed the stickers myself and it's rarely worn during the past 3 years. This is the best picture I took of it about 1 year ago:
    1C661D0E-7E29-40D7-8435-BDB831A6091A (1).jpeg

Specs:
    Year
    : 2019(Based on the warranty card date)
    Ref: 311.30.42.30.01.005
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Crystal: Hesalite
    Movement: Cal. 1861
    Diameter: 42mm
    Accessories:
    - Outer/Inner Boxes
    - Stamped Warranty Card
    - Pictogram Card
    - Manual
    - Original dial and handset (missing 1 small chronograph hand)
    - Hang tag and case back sticker with matching serial #
    - Omega NATO and NASA Straps, Spring bar tool, loop, Medallion

Conditions:
    Movement: Very healthy, running +15s/day on average with 300+ amplitude, see testing result below. Chronograph functions flawlessly. No need for service anytime soon.
    311...005.jpg
    Dial and hands: Japan Racing Mod with Omega OEM Dial and hands, ordered directly from Omega through my watchmaker's part account. Original dial and hands included but unfortunately one of the small chrono hand was lost.
    Case: Near mint condition. Some light marks in the case back from contacting with the bracelet, and the back of lugs from changing straps. Other than those the case is in excellent conditions.
    Bezel: Mint condition
    Bracelet: Brand new unworn. The Uncle Seiko US-mexican and flat link bracelets are not included in the package. But is available with additional $.

Asking Price:
    $5,500 Shipped 2nd day in CONUS (US sales only at this point). If buyer request faster shipping additional costs will be covered by buyer.
    Face to Face available in SF Bay Area.
    Payment terms are Paypal F&F or bank wires for the asking price.
    Paypal G&S is accepted for established members but fee is on buyer.

Return Policy:
    No returns unless watch is significantly misrepresented. Returned watch needs to be in exactly the same condition, case back CANNOT be opened.

My references on OF are here.

Please look at photos for details of the conditions (click on photos for higher resolution). Thank you for your interest!
    J-Racing Mod (1).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (2).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (3).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (4).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (5).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (6).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (7).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (8).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (9).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (10).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (11).jpg
    J-Racing Mod (12).jpg