Posts
106
Likes
197
Are you more of a collector or wearer. That will answer your question. Maybe.
 
Posts
432
Likes
1,041
I'm always willing to listen to a well reasoned argument on a technical subject...

Should I change my avatar???

But not on the topic of tennis LOL.
 
Posts
1,785
Likes
5,586
Are you more of a collector or wearer. That will answer your question. Maybe.
Define and differentiate a watch collector first from a wearer.
 
Posts
10,746
Likes
16,730
27 CHRO C12 you mean?

True but Lemania also called it calibre 2310.
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,225
So on a whim I called my OB rep. She said that they get 1 or 2 a month and have two in line in front of me. So I may pull the trigger this year.
 
Posts
10,746
Likes
16,730
So on a whim I called my OB rep. She said that they get 1 or 2 a month and have two in line in front of me. So I may pull the trigger this year.
Lets hope you don't encounter any winding issues...
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,225
Lets hope you don't encounter any winding issues...
My white 3861 was actually broken. Since It was repaired I wind it the same amount as before and it, and my other 3 run 55 hours, not the 8 I was getting.