Mixing and matching 60's Seamaster bracelets

Hi all,

Ive picked up a very nice 1963 Seamaster 30, ref 135.003. I'm wondering about different bracelet options for this. First off, is this even possible?

In digging on this forum I've found: https://omegaforums.net/threads/case-bracelet-endpiece-list.81618/

The correct bracelet being the 1317/378 (if I'm reading this right). Is it possible to put something like a 1037/570 on it? Or no. Any alternatives as i can't seem to find the exact bracelet reference anywhere.

Thanks in advance from something of a newcomer.

There’s also 7913 with 4 Endlinks (or 1035 with 30 Endlinks although strictly speaking this is probably too late for your watch).

The Omega Milanese mesh would also work.

Many thanks @Olhenry56 , It looks like it should work. Trying to learn how to read that table. I see the 1037 bracelet comes with several different end link possibilities. Is this correct -> with a watch ref starting with 135 (as mine is) should any of the ref bracelets associated with the 135 work?

Many bracelets will ‘fit’ your watch. The real part you need to get right is the Endlinks as it’s these that were specific to individual references/cases
Edited:

with a watch ref starting with 135 (as mine is) should any of the ref bracelets associated with the 135 work?
I don't think so. I think you looked at the bracelet for 135.0033 (135.033), which is a Geneve Dynamic with a different kind of bracelet. I'm not sure what rhyme or reason there is to the numbering of references, so I don't know why they both start with 135. As far as I can tell, your reference is just not on the list, but I could easily be missing something important.

Hmm. That's less encouraging. How would i tell which endlinks work with my ref model?

1 - gents watch
3. - manual wind
5 - no date

This covers a wide range of cases and gives zero indication of the bracelet type used. It’s actually the last 3 or 4 digits that are specific to the reference and could identify the correct bracelet and Endlinks.

Try Googling your reference number to find pictures of examples with bracelets and see if you can see the end link reference number.

I would think 570’s may work

@Davidt Great info. Is there another spot where this kind of information is clearly laid out? Happy to collect it piecemeal as well. Thanks

I’m sure there is but I’m not sure where. It’s known as the Omega MAPICS system. It’s detailed in moonwatch only but I’m sure it’s online somewhere as well