Looking to ID this Omega Seamaster Jumbo model and size please?

If anyone knows the model number and also the measurements of this?
Scared to buy online because if its shape and not knowing how it will fit.
Thanks!
s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg

Like 1
As noted above, the number on the last photo is the reference. Unfortunately this is not extremely popular so there's not that much information online.

From what I gathered, it's 35mm in width, 41mm lug to lug, and 10mm thick. It has a cal. 1342 that was produced during the late 70s and early 80s, so that gives an idea of its age.

Like 1
As noted above, the number on the last photo is the reference. Unfortunately this is not extremely popular so there's not that much information online.

From what I gathered, it's 35mm in width, 41mm lug to lug, and 10mm thick. It has a cal. 1342 that was produced during the late 70s and early 80s, so that gives an idea of its age.

I think youre right except its 45mm lug to lug. Wondering why it's not popular. I really like a gold watch, but the Date Just is too expensive for me right now. So was thinking this would be a good solid option with Omega heritage.

Wondering why it's not popular.

Few if any quartz watches of are interest.

Like 1
I think youre right except its 45mm lug to lug. Wondering why it's not popular. I really like a gold watch, but the Date Just is too expensive for me right now. So was thinking this would be a good solid option with Omega heritage.
Sorry I was wrong, it is 41.42mm lug to lug apparently. Some ebay sellers replied to me, some say 35 some say 36mm. Not sure if its same model exactly.

It's hard to imagine a watch that is LESS similar to a gold DateJust. It's an Omega, but it's a but a forgettable design from a forgettable era.

Like 1
It's hard to imagine a watch that is LESS similar to a gold DateJust. It's nominally an Omega, but a forgettable design from a forgettable era.
I made a mistake, I have another threat on a gold Omega Seamaster round 38mm I bought and I thought I was commenting on that.

You've posted two threads about two different Omegas within 20 minutes of each other. What stands out to me in each thread is that you don't seem to know much about either watch. No offense intended, but my impression is that you need to be less of an eager beaver and more of a student. Vintage watch purchasing is a minefield. Knowledge of the subject will go a long way toward preventing you from stepping on the mines. Without it, be prepared to overpay for poor examples and get taken again, and again, and again. I think that you'll be much happier with your choices in the long run if you put off purchasing for awhile, hang around OF, participate, ask questions, and soak up everything that the community has to offer you. In short, slow down.

Like 2
That makes sense. I've actually purchased 5 watches in the last month haha. 2 Omega's but usually if I see something I like I just buy it. So far I havent regretted one or felt like I made a mistake and here I was simply asking for dimensions of this one. It may seem like 5 watches is too many in one month but everyone has different situations. For example I've been eying multiple watches for a long time already and finally had opportunity financially to score the pieces I've been wanting.