Looking for opinions, which watch for this bracelet?

Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
Picked up a nice gold nugget bracelet and turned the gold filled Bulova that came on it. I had planned to put my IWC on it, but am wearing my Gruen Procession today and am thinking about going that way. I would be interested to poll the group to see which one to go with. Also there is a photo of the 14K RPG expansion that I am replacing the twistoflex with. Thanks!
 
Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
TBH, I would melt that ASAP.
I need to photograph it with a real camera. It looks much nice in person.
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
It may be nice, but the price of gold would be hard for me to resist. Anything I might eventually scrap, I'm looking hard at right now.
 
Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
I hear you, it’s one of the few reminders of when I was really into gold
It may be nice, but the price of gold would be hard for me to resist. Anything I might eventually scrap, I'm looking hard at right now.
I hear you, when I first started collecting I was really into solid gold. This is the last of them. Sold them off to get better watches. Anyway this one’s a keeper.

 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,940
That bracelet would look good if you where to be invited to the home or office of POTUS.
Off you go to the smelters.
 
Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
That bracelet would look good if you where to be invited to the home or office of POTUS.
Off you go to the smelters.
They are very common in Alaska, thanks for comparing me to the Cheeto Jesus.
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
If you could find this watch, it would be perfect to replace the bracelet currently being used.