Longines King Hussein of Jordan

US presidents used to give out Vulcan Crickets, the king of Domino’s used to give out Rolexes, and I think that JLC Atmos clocks are still the diplomatic gift of choice in Switzerland. Lots of good reasons to become a diplomat.

Like 1
For the people who don't deserve a Rolex. :rolleyes:

Like 3
Depending by the offer :) By the way ....., original box , strap, buckle and warranty card included. Very rare piece in this condition and with all set included ;) Of course ......ALL ORIGINAL

Is this a (not so hidden) sale offer? You better read the rules here first and try to archive your 200 postings.

Like 1
Is this a (not so hidden) sale offer? You better read the rules here first and try to archive your 200 postings.
No....., it's not ....... I didn't decide to sell it :) . But don't worry , when I will decide to sell it I will make sure I will meet the requirements to sell a watch here and I will display in the forum the price I wish for it, to comply with the rules of course ;) :)
Edited:

What a beautiful watch! After many years without even wearing a watch I am discovering so many beautiful watches. I recently found a Longines with the Royal Crown but it is not in the same league as this one. I was given to understand that the King started this tradition in the 1950's but from what limited information I have found there may have been multiple commissions. Mine is a ladies watch and isn't automatic, I have been unable to find a similar example in internet searches so I am somewhat stumped as to it's provenance or indeed age (or even if it is genuine). I was trying to ascertain if it is valuable enough to warrant sending it for a service. As it's a ladies watch I won't get any wear out of it but my wife probably will if it keeps good time.