List of Omega certified watchmakers?

Is there any resource to look up watchmakers with Omega parts accounts or to verify if a particular watchmaker has one (including the validation that is associated with the account)?

Thanks!

I don't know of any list - that would actually be a very useful thing. The only thing I can suggest is that you contact Omega in your country (for you this would be contacting the service center in NJ because that's where all the parts are shipped out of and where the training happens), and asking them if a specific watchmaker you are thinking of using has a parts account.

I really don't know if they will share that information, but it's worth a try. If you do this, let us know if they confirm it or not.

Cheers, Al

You can look up the service centers in your region on the Omega website. I believe those should essentially be the watch makers (and shops) with parts accounts.

I do find it surprising that there isn’t a independent resource for this. There is a membership of certified BMW mechanics (like Omega there is specific training and equipment required) and a web page where you can look up certified mechanics in your area. They are not affiliated with BMW and maintain their own resource pages and private forums where they connect regarding service issues and share information/resources.

You can look up the service centers in your region on the Omega website. I believe those should essentially be the watch makers (and shops) with parts accounts.

I can't say how it works wherever you are located, but that's certainly not how it works here. Here is the Omega Canada page for service options:

Canadian service centers.jpg

If I put my own location into the search bar, it comes up with "No suggestions"...

This search will tell you of official Omega service centers, but it will no tell you of the independent watchmakers who are certified by Omega and have parts accounts. That would be Omega advertising for their competition actually. Having said that I've had more than one customer tell me that the service center has recommended me for a vintage watch, but I don't think they are going to actively advertise all the watchmakers who are certified.