Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Lip Geneve Dress watch. Serviced. $300

1. rhetoric Mar 2, 2020

This elegant, slim wristwatch is a manual wind piece with an unusual date but no seconds hand dial. The 20 micron gold plated case looks great with it’s original glass crystal. The snap-in stainless caseback bears the Lip shield and case number. The dial is a striking original eggshell white with gold hour markers and hands. Simple and elegant.

Dimensions are 25mm width and only 8mm deep. It slides very neatly under a shirtsleeve. Many call this a “Tuxedo” design.

The Lip calibre RC 193 is a swiss made 17 jewels calibre, original ebauche a Felsa 4125 with incabloc, produced in the early 1960’s, I believe. The watch was serviced by my watch maker and worn infrequently since. He installed a new winding stem and crown as well as a complete lubrication. The watch keeps very good time.

It comes on a beautiful 18mm vintage–look very soft ‘Band-It’ watchband as shown in the photos. Also as a bonus it will come with a complete identical watch for spares if ever needed, although parts are still readily available.

Every man should have a cool rectangular watch for special occasions.

Stylish and tasteful.

Price $USD300 Paypal F&F. International shipping from Australia at buyer’s expense.

I have many excellent references as a seller on this Forum.

01.JPG
    02.JPG
    03.JPG
    04.JPG
    05.JPG
    06.JPG
    07.JPG
    08.JPG

2. rhetoric Mar 8, 2020

up

3. rhetoric Mar 14, 2020

bump