Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN $350 3 watches! Lip Geneve . Serviced. Plus a SEIKO SQ plus a LANCO NOS !!

1. rhetoric Dec 29, 2020

This elegant, slim wristwatch is a manual wind piece with an unusual date but no seconds hand dial. The 20 micron gold plated case looks great with its’ original glass crystal. The snap-in stainless caseback bears the Lip shield and case number. The dial is an original eggshell white with gold hour markers and hands. Simple and elegant.

Dimensions are 25mm width and only 8mm deep. It slides very neatly under a shirtsleeve. Many call this a “Tuxedo” design.

The Lip calibre RC 193 is a swiss made 17 jewels calibre, original ebauche a Felsa 4125 with incabloc, produced in the early 1960’s, I believe. The watch was serviced by my watch maker and worn very infrequently since. He installed a new winding stem and crown as well as a complete lubrication. The watch keeps very good time, and the date change works.

It comes on a beautiful 18mm vintage–look very soft ‘Band-It’ watchband as shown in the photos, or I can provide a different band to your liking. As a bonus it will come with a complete working identical watch for spares if ever needed, although parts are still readily available.

Every man should have a cool rectangular watch for special occasions.

Stylish and tasteful.

Price $USD350 Paypal F&F. International shipping from Australia at buyer’s expense.

I have many excellent references as a seller on this Forum.
    01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG 05.JPG

06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG
    Zdzislaw and red crowned like this.
  2. rhetoric Jan 1, 2021

And looks great with formal wear..

09.JPG

3. rhetoric Jan 5, 2021

As an added sweetener I will include this beautiful vintage Seiko SQ quartz dress watch from the 1980's. It was sold to me as brand NOS and although I have sized it for my wrist (all the original links are included) I have worn it hardly at all. It has a very handsome dial in white with gold hour batons and gold hands and quick set date window at 6 . Covered with hardlex crystal . The case and original bracelet are gold plate and it is totally original including the signed buckle and its sale swing tag . Measures 33mm without crown and only 6mm thick. I have had a new battery installed.
    Original seller's photos:

01.jpg
    02.jpg
    Current photos:
    03.JPG
    04.JPG
    05.JPG
    So, a Lip Geneve with a functioning spare plus a Seiko SQ Quartz for $350USD.

CLA05 and Russ1965 like this.
  4. rhetoric Jan 10, 2021

Can I sweeten this even further.? Well, now including a gorgeous 1960’s Lanco gold plated watch, sold to me as NOS. I’ve worn it only a dozen times, as the photos show. 33mm with a manual FHF-ST cal. 96 movement. Starts with a couple of turns of the crown and keeps immaculate time. Black leather band.
    01.JPG
    02.JPG
    03.jpg

Still only $350USD all inclusive: – for a Lip Geneve with a spare, a Seiko SQ quartz, and an immaculate Lanco vintage watch.

Foo2rama likes this.
  5. rhetoric Jan 13, 2021

4 watches really.

Zdzislaw and Foo2rama like this.
  6. rhetoric Jan 20, 2021

Not a lot of love it seems for these 3, 2 of which are basically NOS. One bump before they are withdrawn.