Forums Latest Members

Lets see the most visually challenged Omega Models

1. rcs914 Feb 5, 2019

I love the X-33 but the Z-33 is just totally awful. Looks like an old school Cylon.

WatchShopping likes this.
  2. WatchShopping Feb 5, 2019

I completely agree with you. The X-33 is much better and the Z-33 is just ::facepalm2::.

3. BradleyJ. Feb 5, 2019

Honestly I'd rock the spacemaster if the price point was somewhere around $500/800. It would be a fun watch for the rotation but for 3k (low end) and up....... ::screwloose::

rcs914 and WatchShopping like this.
  4. Mac5 Feb 5, 2019

[​IMG]Two of the ugliest. I think the Connie is worse though.[​IMG][​IMG]

DNC90 likes this.
  5. nttisch23 Feb 5, 2019

Sweet thread. I like a few of these pieces though :unsure:

DNC90 and BradleyJ. like this.
  6. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Feb 5, 2019

I'm having to go against the grain again! I love the Z33 and would definitely be planning on buying one, had it not been for the thickness which is a killer for me.

I guess I've leaned from this thread that I must just have terrible taste:oops:

7. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Feb 5, 2019

It’s actually the watch that started this thread.

BradleyJ. likes this.
  8. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Feb 7, 2019

Translated to...

It is very serious about the co-axialis theory, based on the functioning theory, but if you know the new flight theory associated with it, other opinions would be in the watch industry. Namely, there is an operating theory based on the fact that it is not to be touched or for very short periods of time in the course of the swallowing with other parts. If, for example, you take away Iput control then full swing is free, and you will not have a collision. This could make it possible for a completely new technology to open up the clock industry.

Translated to...

The new operational theory, which is a feature of the mechanical clocks, is the theme of the novel, with the fact that the wagers of the biding movement would have more than one free flax knife. This will avoid contact with metallic and non-metallic products.

I can't wait to hear this new theory...

Wivac and BradleyJ. like this.
  9. siklodi Feb 7, 2019

Dear Omega Forum!
    I am glad that communicating with google was not completely unsuccessful. I see that many people have understood the point about the new flight. Unfortunately, I cannot communicate the actual details of the operational theory because of Intellectual Property only information, or I only mention an outstanding important advantage. Among other things, the first thing is that there is no acer / hook anchor / and an acer wheel attached to this clock. I know it's a bold idea because of manufacturability, but today's CNC. should not limit the technology. There is a great deal of challenge and development in the watch industry. I don't want to put it in a "grave". The creation of the new clock operation theory is due to the idea gathered for several tens of years. I think that such a courageous statement can be confusing for everyone, but I'm forced to settle down and take responsibility for what I have described here.

Hi: Gyula Siklódi

Wivac likes this.
  10. Omega Paul Feb 8, 2019

Never saw this before. I actually really like this watch!

Jones in LA likes this.
  11. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Feb 8, 2019

Toughen up buttercup.

Foo2rama likes this.
  12. siklodi Feb 8, 2019

Kedves Omegaforum Tag. Sajnálom, hogy úgy véled nem vagyok alkalmas az Omega Forumban való részvételre. Lehet, hogy igazad lehet de megvárok pár hasonló tagokat mint te is, akkor elfogom távolítani amit eddig írtam. Megjegyzem, hogy az Omega Gyár Elnőke sem utasított el engem aki pedig jóval több joggal megtehete volna. Helyete inkább biztató megoldást ajált részemre. Nekem minden OMEGA óratermék nagyon tetszik és kimerem jelenteni azt is, hogy nem csak külsöleg hanem belsőleg a müködési hechanikájával együtt. Nem akarok bizonyítani semit de tedd el egyenlőre magadnak az ilyen jellegű véleményedet és csak akkor vedd elő amikor mások is azt akarják.
    Üdv: Gyula Siklodi

13. siklodi Feb 8, 2019

Dear Omegaforum Tag. I'm sorry I don't think I'm eligible to participate in the Omega Forum. Maybe you can be right, but I'll wait for a couple of similar members as you do, so I'll capture what I've written so far. I note that the Omega Factory Headmaster did not reject me, who could have done much more. His place was rather an encouraging solution for me. For me, all OMEGA watch products are very appealing and I am reporting to you not only externally, but also internally with their operational mechanics. I don't want to prove anything but put your own opinion of this kind on your own and do it only when others want it.
    Welcome to Gyula Siklodi

14. hanky6 Feb 8, 2019

What is going on here?
    I love seeing weird and wonderful Omegas but this other guy ranting in a language foreign to everyone is just plain wrong.

DNC90 and OMEGuy like this.
  15. OMEGuy Feb 8, 2019

DNC90, lando, kkt and 2 others like this.
  16. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Feb 8, 2019

I think he's having issues with Google translate.

17. rcs914 Feb 8, 2019

Yep, and being in the totally wrong thread.

18. BradleyJ. Feb 8, 2019

This is spot on for this situation :D

OMEGuy likes this.
  19. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Feb 8, 2019

I didn't say that was his only issue.

DNC90 and rcs914 like this.
  20. kkt Feb 8, 2019

Still funny in its 50th year.

OMEGuy likes this.