Last night I made an irREVERSOable change to my watch collection

Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Well done Dave.
I can't wait to see the strap you come up with for this beauty.
Always had a yearning for JLC, maybe I could sell one of my Rolexes and start hunting 😁.

Thanks Jim 😀. I’m sure you could get a few of these if you sold a Rolex.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
I like wearing mine when I know I’m going to be in the Chicago loop and will be around Art Deco buildings, interiors and object's. It’s fun to have that energy on my wrist.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
I like wearing mine when I know I’m going to be in the Chicago loop and will be around Art Deco buildings, interiors and object's. It’s fun to have that energy on my wrist.

Funny you should say that, I’m looking forward to getting downtown to Vancouver’s Marine building with it. We’ll have to add some pics to the Art Deco thread 😀. Some pics from this summer

 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Well done Dave.
I can't wait to see the strap you come up with for this beauty.
Always had a yearning for JLC, maybe I could sell one of my Rolexes and start hunting 😁.

Which one you selling Jim 😗
 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
Beautiful acquisition, an absolute classic for good reason. Now you are going to have to learn a new sport:

crtsy-polo-classic-1200x900px.jpg
 
Posts
18,744
Likes
38,892
Which one you selling Jim 😗

Can't decide 😵‍💫.

One of these maybe.

 
Posts
16,305
Likes
45,025
Can't decide 😵‍💫.

One of these maybe.

I note you didn’t say anything about selling a seiko…just Rolex….mmhmm
 
Posts
7,085
Likes
56,842
Well yea Dave!

Very nice!

Looking forward to more photos.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Well yea Dave!

Very nice!

Looking forward to more photos.

Thank you, I appreciate that : )
 
Posts
1,071
Likes
2,190
A moon phase is a beautiful complication. That is a great watch. I also find a power reserve to be a fun complication that is too rarely seen or executed well. Oddly, the Reverso is the world's most obvious candidate for a display back, yet they don't offer it that I'm aware of.
I'm certain that I've seen some skeletonized models, although only in precious metals and definitely at higher price points. Maybe not current models though, and maybe only special editions.