Posts 2,077 Likes 4,245 RevZMan123 ·Sep 16, 2024 He now holds the record for the world's thinnest watch, so he's doing ok being cheeky.
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,963 Walrus ·Apr 27, 2026 Gael.Bx Here my second one just received Love it. I think it would put a smile on my face every time I look at the time. I get they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea.
Posts 3,302 Likes 9,934 hen ·Apr 27, 2026 I think I will stick with the boring black and white legibility, it also put a smile on my face.
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,963 Walrus ·Apr 27, 2026 hen I think I will stick with the boring black and white legibility, it also put a smile on my face. I hear you but I really like weird.
Posts 235 Likes 280 Gael.Bx ·May 19, 2026 erpin9 This was offered to me last week for $65k. is it too much, one of mine is in store for sale at 25k
Posts 1,203 Likes 4,929 erpin9 ·May 20, 2026 Gael.Bx is it too much, one of mine is in store for sale at 25k Yes precisely. The seller was asking too much.