Just saying hello as a long time lurker

Hi Everyone,

I’m an Omega and Rolex fan who has been a very frequent visitor of this forum without ever signing up until today. To be honest I’m not sure what made me sign up today but here we are.

Back as a teenager I saved all my fast food shop wages for a month to buy a Tissot PRS200 (which I still have), and here we are now, a total chrono addict.

My first mechanical watch was an Omega DeVille which I got as a matching watch to my wife for our 1st year anniversary. I took a break for awhile after that point but then fell into a chrono addiction…

This forum does seem to be full of real enthusiasts not “investors” that I’ve seen in other forums.

I’ve had a few issues with the 32xx movements so I’m taking a break from Rolex for awhile but lets see what Omega whips up for the speedies.

anyway hi everyone.

9C345888-6631-4ABB-8DF1-77E38655DE8E-7897-00000BBCFA7DDB1C.jpeg CD53FF83-23BC-43A0-AF4C-49600EBF85E8-7897-00000BBD0163A524.jpeg
Edited:

Hello! The PRS200 was the first watch I bought with my first proper pay packet too so mine says hi! Sadly not working very well at the moment so sits on the corner of the watch box looking sad.

You have a lovely collection. Very jealous.

Hello! The PRS200 was the first watch I bought with my first proper pay packet too so mine says hi! Sadly not working very well at the moment so sits on the corner of the watch box looking sad.

You have a lovely collection. Very jealous.
They’re such a good watch.

Welcome! Glad to have you. Very nice collection!

Welcome and nice collection.
Yes indeed people here are not for investment. The only interest in making a few bucks on a watch is to buy one more watch after… or before ;-)
Edited:

Welcome and thanks for sharing photos of your great collection!

We thought there was someone lurking in the bushes.

Welcome to you! Glad you joined us!

Real enthusiasts reign supreme here. Your photos show a menagerie of neato watches that indicate you'll fit right in.

Welcome Home 😉

... would love to see some more shots of the White-Gold-Gemstone Speedy...

BR
Hans