Just bought the vintage Geneve omega watch is it real or fake?

I just bought a vintage omega watch for my father as a birthday gift for him. I want to know if this one is real or fake. Because i bought from someone i know. Im sorry in advance for the photos quaility its from the seller.

Like 2
Genuine, but the case is in very poor condition - much of the gold plate has worn way from the lugs. As such, it should be very cheap.

Like 3
Genuine, but the case is in very poor condition - much of the gold plate has worn way from the lugs. As such, it should be very cheap.
tysm its around 180 usd. So i was ok with the condition of the watch.

Well, for 180 usd, I think you’ve done alright.

Treat it to a new leather strap off eBay for 10-15 usd, give the tarnish a gentle wipe with a jewellers cloth and you’ll have a nice daily wearer/beater with an excellent 565 movement, reasonable hands and dial, the possibility of a signed Omega crystal (your photo isn’t sufficiently sharp to see) and the cachet of having an Omega.

And while you’re at it, buy a tube of polywatch and polish the scratches out of the crystal.

Like 2
So what's that, £140? You can't get much watch for that and you certainly have to be very, very lucky to get an Omega with a good dial and case for that price, so i agree, for a nicely priced daily wearer, it's fine. I'd second the advice given above - give it a good clean with a semi dry cloth, then maybe a very gentle going over with a Cape Cod cloth or similar (not too hard as it may remove even more of the gold plate), polywatch or toothpaste and a cotton cloth to polish up the crystal and a new cheap strap and you'll have a fine daily for under $200.

Like 2