Jumbo

Posts
4
Likes
0
Hola a todos. Soy Edgar y este es mi primer post en el foro.
Tengo la posibilidad de adquirir el reloj de las fotos y quería saber más al respecto.
Agradezco la información que pude brindar. Cordiales saludos a todos.

 
Posts
3,617
Likes
7,838
Hello everyone. I'm Edgar and this is my first post on the forum.

I have the possibility to buy the watch in the photos and I wanted to know more about it.

I appreciate the information I was able to provide. Best regards to everyone.
 
Posts
3,617
Likes
7,838
Hola Edgar
I translated your post but then I realized you can write in Spanish and press English tab at top and it translates for you.
I believe the watch you show is redial, and the case is heavily polished. The subdial cross is not aligned and irregular. So I do not think it is a good one to buy. What is the asking price?
 
Posts
4
Likes
0
Me ofrecen este otro ejemplar. Qué opinan? Como siempre, agradezco de antemano sus consejos.

 
Posts
13,629
Likes
18,980
They offer me this other copy. What do you think? As always, I thank you in advance for your advice.
English please.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
4
Likes
0
At the top right, there are three small dots. Tap them, and a menu will appear. Near the bottom, you'll see the word "Translate." Tap it.
 
Posts
30
Likes
6
Hola Edgar, bienvenido. Una sugerencia: si quieres que te ayuden, lo mejor es escribir directamente en inglés. Existen extensiones de traducción, pero a los veteranos del foro les resulta mucho más cómodo leer el texto ya en inglés, y a ti no te llevará más de unos segundos pasarlo por Google Translate antes de publicarlo. Un saludo.

---
Hi Edgar, welcome. A friendly suggestion: if you want people to help you, it's best to post directly in English. Translation tools exist, but any member will find it much easier to read text that's already in English, and it only takes a few seconds to run your post through Google Translate before submitting it. Best regards.