Forums Latest Members

Jaeger-LeCoultre Care Program - 8 years warranty extension

1. AJwala Jul 13, 2019

Hi All I recently purchased a Reverso duo face and got my warranty extended. Now the warranty is for 8 years and it also includes 1 free check up! What do you guys think of this? I am very happy with this. A good way to stand apart and offer awesome customer service.

PS:i couldnt find a thread on this so created a new one, Please direct me to the correct thread if this has been discussed.

2. 3nicewatches $100 well spent Jul 13, 2019

3. DaveK Yoda of Yodelers Jul 13, 2019

I wandered into the JLC boutique in Vancouver a short while ago. Talk about customer service, they were completely welcoming and showed me every piece of wristcandy that I wanted to see - even though I was “just browsing” while my wife was in an appointment across the street. It is a great strip of retail, with Panerai, Mont Blanc and Omega boutiques just steps away, and http://www.ottofriedlwatchservice.com/ is there too.

AJwala likes this.
  4. AJwala Jul 13, 2019

5. AJwala Jul 13, 2019

Wow, good to hear. Hope the brand gets more and more popular.
    I was in a boutique in Delhi, not that welcoming. But the person had good knowledge, they called me after 2 days and tried really hard to sell me a piece, on the phone they were extremely polite and nice!
    I bought the watch from somewhere else. But I'm really happy with the watch, it feels amazing in flesh than on pictures.

DaveK likes this.
  6. krh7 Jul 13, 2019

so all new AD purchases get 8 year warranty? did they extend the warranty on previous sales? i know JLC service is costly, so getting one free (if that's what a "check up" is) seems like a huge differentiator.

7. AJwala Jul 13, 2019

Yes all ADs now offer 8 years. If your watch is under 2 years warranty you can get it extended my visiting and registering your watch in JLC website. They came out with this announcement early this year, so any watch which is currently under 2 years warranty, is eligible for the extension.