Forums Latest Members

SOLD IWC Fliegerchronograph mecaquartz 3741

1. imfagent449 Jun 21, 2021

I have for sale an IWC chronograph 3741 in fair condition. I purchased it in 2013 and wore it regularly for a few years. I believe this was the first version with the track around the subdials.

Case: The case (36mm) is in fair condition. The bezel shows nicks and scratches has shows a little shine although it doesn't look like the case has been polished. The back of the case has lot of light scratches and some marks from attempts to open. The sides of the case show light scratches with some very small nicks. Overall, this is consistent with daily over a few years. Nesbitts confirms that the watch passes a pressure test at 5 bar (May 2021).
    Crystal: The crystal is original and without any marks. Note that crystal for the flieger watches has a greater curve than that of the GST line.
    Strap: Non-original. The buckle is also not original.
    Movement: Runs and keeps time. The chronograph starts, stops and resets as expected. The battery was replaced by Nesbitts in May 2021.
    Dial and Hands: They look to be in very good condition. I believe the dial is soft iron to protect against magnetism.

There are no associated boxes and papers.

Price: 1700 USD including shipping to the Continental US with USPS Registered (or best offer). The watch is in Los Angeles.

Pictures:
    IMG_0634.JPG IMG_0640.JPG IMG_0639.JPG IMG_0638.jpg IMG_0637.jpg IMG_0636.jpg IMG_0635.jpg

Edited Sep 14, 2021
    Armyscout likes this.