It Was A VERY Good Day At The DHL Pickup Point

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,829
You bastard, I mean that’s lovely congratulations
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
You bastard, I mean that’s lovely congratulations
LOL, I say the same thing every time MtV posts something - which is nearly every fβ€”-ing day. 😁
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
Another member found it on C24 and decided not to buy it. After he decided to pass on it, I picked it up.
Edited:
 
Posts
529
Likes
818
Another member found it on C24 and decided not to buy it. After he decided to pass on it, i I picked it up.

Well done Greg, all the way from Japan right?
 
Posts
3,140
Likes
6,536
It s reported to the mods : You did NOT post this beauty here before hte buy:

Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES

:whipped:

congrats 😁
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
It s reported to the mods : You did NOT post this beauty here before hte buy:

Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES

:whipped:

congrats 😁
What can I say? I’m a bad person. 😁
 
Posts
3,431
Likes
35,081
It s reported to the mods : You did NOT post this beauty here before hte buy:

Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES

:whipped:

congrats 😁
 
Posts
13,898
Likes
54,073
That is just lovely …. Great catch.
 
Posts
529
Likes
818
another proof that C24 still has some good finds - will share mine soon πŸ˜€
 
Posts
3,572
Likes
13,510
LOL, I say the same thing every time MtV posts something - which is nearly every fβ€”-ing day. 😁

Haha, thanks Greg, but let's not distract from this beauty. Congrats! Looks stunning indeed. Not easy to find one, but sometimes when it all comes together... πŸ˜€
 
Posts
897
Likes
3,715
Your photos look better than the sellers. Great looking watch. Congratulations Greg and wear it in good health my friend.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,375
Thanks, all. So far the watch is keeping nearly perfect time and I'm pleased with the purchase.