Is this vintage watch authentic?

Hi, I'm new to watches and considering purchasing this vintage Omega Watch I found online but I need more opinions from more experienced and knowledgeable watch collectors. Something in my gut tells me this is fake or too good to be true and I don't know why.

The dial seems too clean and intact for its presumed age.

The silver on the sides and on the back are scratched up and look like brass underneath. Was this common for old Omega watches? I thought Omega watches would be real silver and not plated, let me know if that's normal for this kind of watch.

The serial number shown on the movement suggests the watch is from the 1910's, does the style of watch matchup to that time period?

Those are the only questions I have about the watch but if anyone has anymore info to give me that'd be greatly appreciated as I'm interested in learning more about Omega timepieces as they look very beautiful, especially the older ones. Thanks!

This may be an enamel or porcelain dial, which could explain the condition. The case may or may not be made by Omega, are there any markings on the case? I suppose it might be a re-cased PW movement.

I think the watch is all authentic and originally produced as a wrist watch.
The vitreous enamel dial with Arabic "Paris" style numerals and blued steel "Poire" hands and the Omega text and logo are correct for the period.
The lugs look original, and were referred to as central mobile "Securitas" lugs.
Movement number is about 1913/1914, so the style fits in with that time period.
The movement is possibly a caliber 15''' S 17P.

15''' is the size - approx 34.6mm.
S for Savonnette (or Hunter style movement).
17P for 17 jewels.

This may be an enamel or porcelain dial, which could explain the condition. The case may or may not be made by Omega, are there any markings on the case? I suppose it might be a re-cased PW movement.
The seller didn't provide picture the case but I'll ask for some more and get back to you.