Is this the original bracelet for this 168.029?

I'm about to buy this Constellation.

Is the bracelet original? The seller (a renowned museum) tells me so, but it doesn't match with anything else I find around the internet.

Also, is 800€ a good price to pay? Thanks.

Those are not Omega endlinks and clearly do not match the bracelet.

Those are not Omega endlinks and clearly do not match the bracelet.
Not Omega? Not even another reference? Thanks.

If it was correct, 800 Euros would be a good price for the watch head on its own.
However,
The dial configuration suggests it's the later 168.0057 not a 168.029.
Better pics are required but that arrangement of lettering is not familiar, it looks like it has been relumed and I think it may be a redial.
(and the bracelet end links don't fit)

Perhaps ask the renowned museum for better pictures?

If it was correct, 800 Euros would be a good price for the watch head on its own.
However,
Better pics are required but that arrangement of lettering is not familiar, it looks like it has been relumed and I think it may be a redial.

Perhaps ask the renowned museum for better pictures?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not keen on vintage Omegas, but apparently some 168.029s have that dial layout? The thing is, in all of them, "Automatic" is at the top and not in the bottom. Also, the date wheel is in portuguese.

This dial configuration is also found on late model 168.029, but as noted the placement of the text is only partially correct. It is a redial as can be most easily seen by the thickness of the minute hashes and the layout of those - they are placed in a straight line between the hour markers where they should be curved along the dial edge.

I need to ask... which renowned museum are we talking about?

This dial configuration is also found on late model 168.029, but as noted the placement of the text is only partially correct. It is a redial as can be most easily seen by the thickness of the minute hashes and the layout of those - they are placed in a straight line between the hour markers where they should be curved along the dial edge.

I noticed that too. Decided it's not worth the trouble so I just let it go. Glad I asked here first. Thanks everyone.