Is this Omega legit?

Hi everyone,
I just won an auction because I wanted to own my first Omega watch. Of course I’m a newbie and have not the experience necessary to know if an Omega is legit or not. Nevertheless my love into watches is growing and any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
I have not paid for it yet and the posting says (
Vintage Omega Cal. 269 17 Jewels Manual Wind Men Watch. Used, good condition (As seen on pictures) THE WATCH IS LOCATED IN VENEZUELA)
Edited:

Others will comment, but I believe that the dial has been refinished. I cannot otherwise tell whether this is a genuine Omega watch and would need more photos to evaluate it properly. That being said, the redial greatly reduces the overall value of the watch. If your goal is to own an authentic vintage Omega watch or to begin collecting on a serious level, this watch is not a good way to start.

Like 1
It’s a real 121.002 but horribly refinished dial and worth almost nothing as a result

Like 6
Fake! Don’t buy it!

I called it a fake based on just one picture! On second thought, with the additional pictures, the horrible dial hides an Omega movement. There are much better watches to be had.

Thank you for your wisdom! It seems like I will not be buying this one.

More of a Franken than a fake. Hands look wrong for the dial.

much depends on the price. These can be fairly fun to work on as project or parts watches. The regulator is to one side, so it probably needs a good service.