Intro - new member from Atlanta

Howdy! I have been a bit of a lurker for quite a while but figured I would introduce myself as I've gotten heavier into watches the last couple of years. My other two obsessive hobbies (vehicles and firearms - open to trades!) seem to have waned in favor of them actually. Here's a shot of most of my Omega's. I have some other brands as well, but the bulk is focused on Omega. Two others are currently being serviced. I definitely find myself moving more towards the larger planet oceans (a creamsicle and a blue gmt are next), but I do love my speedy. And the devilles. And the AT in service...ugh, horological rabbit hole of hoarding!

Glamor shots
IMG_2917.jpg IMG_2817.JPG

Nice little collection and a rather Ed Bolian sized car collection, love the BMW! Welcome and hope you enjoy the community

Welcome! Great introduction, great watches and stunning Land Rover Series III (I guess)!

Welcome to the fray! Nice collection.

Welcome! Great introduction, great watches and stunning Land Rover Series III (I guess)!

late IIa (71)

thanks!

Well, howdy right back to you and thanks for joining us.

You have a heartwarming tribe of Omega watches there.

Trundle on off into our "Open Discussion" sub-forum to find out that the Forum offers real one-stop shopping for discussion by topic.

Here's a only a couple of threads for you. There are more.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/classic-car-spotting-this-week.134333/

https://omegaforums.net/threads/so-any-of-our-members-here-have-an-interest-in-firearms.491/

Fantastic - Thank you!

Welcome fellow POC 3313 owner!

Love the e30 and the Landies.

e46M owner here. Looking for the right Defender or Series Truck to show up.

Hi mate and welcome to the ΩF. Nice collection of Omega there and some very cool vehicles.

Love the Beamer.

Long live the internal combustion engine say I.

E28 bruhhhhhhhhh

e28 but .222, .223, whatever takes... 😀. (anyone?). e46M is fantastic! as is the 3313! It was my first PO, but my third is incoming... I may have to start trading vehicles for watches...

Hi mate and welcome to the ΩF. Nice collection of Omega there and some very cool vehicles.

Love the Beamer.

Long live the internal combustion engine say I.

no replacement for displacement (and exhaust fumes)

E28 bruhhhhhhhhh
e28 but .222, .223, whatever takes... 😀. (anyone?). e46M is fantastic! as is the 3313! It was my first PO, but my third is incoming... I may have to start trading vehicles for watches...

I should have zoomed in on my phone more. I think I just had my BMWCCA card pulled.

doh!

My 3313 was my first Omega.