Forums Latest Members
  1. J_fanguy May 2, 2020

Hello all! From the 19 year old kid who brought you the $1 omega antique store find.... comes his new Seamaster Cosmic that he won in a giveaway! My question is, what’s the value on this? The movement? The rarity? And any interesting facts as well!! Also If you own a Cosmic please share! C7C36F92-43A7-43EF-AEE3-345AF146FB29.jpeg
    The dial has slight patina, but it’s beautiful nonetheless, I’m hoping to add more as I wear it.
    2CBF4229-9FBD-4650-A768-74BB48A38793.jpeg
    It appears as if the case has been polished before. It’s running + 1 minute a day if I wind it when I wake up and before I go to bed. The crown is signed with the omega logo. The band isn’t original.
    Any info helps! If anyone is interested, the people who hosted the giveaway was Cherry Creek Watch Co. from Colorado. You can find them on Instagram and Facebook!

2. DaveK Yoda of Yodelers May 2, 2020

First, congratulations!

I would think that the purpose of a giveaway is to drum up business. Did they not treat you like a cash-paying customer and provide you with all these details when they sent you the giveaway watch?

3. J_fanguy May 2, 2020

The info I got was that it was late 60’s. I was going to ask but I felt like it was rude to since they literally gave me a omega. I can still contact them though. And yes that was the purpose of the giveaway, I will be sending my broken $1 omega to them for a service in return.

DaveK likes this.
  4. nicks May 2, 2020

Mine say hello.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

J_fanguy likes this.
  5. J_fanguy May 2, 2020

6. Helio May 2, 2020

According to me it values around 400$. Its case is “monocoque”; in general not rare and not a lot appriciate to collectors. However a honest watch of great maison!