Images that lift your spirits

No. The light was in front of her, and offset (as she was shooting into a mirror). The rear mirror shows the reflection of the light, and the shadow would make sense.

There is something weird with that rear folding mirror and the fireplace - it is a mother or a mirror / set up just as a reflector? There is more to the picture and the artistic intention I suspect.

Mrs. C. went to exit our front door, this morning, so as to check the marigolds she planted on Wednesday. She did a double-take when she saw this! This fawn has been in our cul de sac since late morning on Wednesday. She noticed it resting in the unkempt long grass of a neighbours yard. It was still there at lights out last night, but by late morning, today, it was on our front porch. For 24-hours it had been all alone, no mother in sight. Mrs. C. called SPCA and Alberta Wildlife to report the fawn’s apparent dilemma. The wildlife people told her that the doe had likely come back late at night, or early today, to feed the little guy. She left him here again, and took off to browse. Mrs. C. checked the front porch again at about 2:00 pm our time, today…….no fawn. She looked under a fir tree in our neighbour’s yard, and mom and baby were there! Mother Nature acts in mysterious ways, but in spite of our concerns, everything as AOK.

Haleakalā National Park in Hawaii It’s dormant or non active volcano I believe. Felt like being on another world up there

Where is that? It’s beautiful

The Isambard Kingdom Brunel Suspension bridge in Bristol. Opened in 1864. It is a special spot.

One's spirits are lifted once you have _passed_ Longships light house, off Land's End.

[
Edited:

To be honest that looks more like a bouy, than a lighthouse. But love the pics !!

To be honest that looks more like a bouy, than a lighthouse. But love the pics !!

Technically it’s a cardinal marker. South 😉

I intend on getting a North cardinal marker Tattoo as there is danger everywhere north Australia 😁
Edited:

I like this thread a breath of fresh air.

I wonder what post is next.