Images that lift your spirits

Impressive! It very much reminds me of the Glenfinnan viaduct in Scotland which we rode across in a steam train in 2008. With the subject viaduct, unfortunately I was unfamiliar with it, so I had to look it up.

Impressive! It very much reminds me of the Glenfinnan viaduct in Scotland which we rode across in a steam train in 2008. With the subject viaduct, unfortunately I was unfamiliar with it, so I had to look it up.

You're very kind. The Ribblehead viaduct is well known to fans of the Settle to Carlisle line - Glenfinnan to fans of Harry Potter

doesn't get better
Countach6-1.jpg

Striding Edge on the way up Helvellyn - Red Tarn too - late Spring this year

Interesting – that looks very similar to some places that I have visited in New Zealand.

You're very kind. The Ribblehead viaduct is well known to fans of the Settle to Carlisle line - Glenfinnan to fans of Harry Potter

The Jacobite steam train is the train that crosses the Glenfinnan Viaduct. This was ( I’ve been told) is the train that Harry Potter took to go to university. If so, that is the very train we rode on. I know nothing about Harry Potter.

Interesting – that looks very similar to some places that I have visited in New Zealand.

Do you have a photograph? I’d love to see one

More than thirty years ago and enjoying a wee cuddle with our first born on the shore of
lac de Genève 🥰

File0123.jpeg

Looking out of my widow a few years ago.

Nice view; sorry for your loss. 😁

Nice view; sorry for your loss. 😁

😀 It is a very naughty R Pi, sometimes it can't keep up with one finger.