I missed the Speedmaster, so... I bought it again! I will never, ever, sell it again.

Long story short, I had this reference (on bracelet tho) since September 2022 until April 2023. I sold it because I was wearing my Datejust 36mm on a daily basis that I bought in February and each time I put my Speedmaster on my wrist I felt like it was too big for my liking. Well, in comparison to DJ36, everything might give an impression of being too big. I regreted this decision after some time and few weeks ago I started to looking for alternatives (I had Reduced version of Speedy in the past as well, too small for a chronograph IMO): Trilogy 1957, Broad Arrow 3594.50 or hesalite+sapphire case back 3592.50 / 3572.50. This time I couldn't care less about the bracelet since my whole collection is "bracelet" based. I wanted to have a watch I can experiment with Nato, leather straps, rally or straps in general. Suddenly, one day, a guy posted this full set offer for a bargain price and I couldn't say no. Here it is again and I promise to never sell it: Omega Speedmaster Professionial ref. 310.32.42.50.01.001 cal. 3861, 2021. Right now I'm wearing it on a grey Nato nylon strap from Bark&Jack but I already ordered a custom rally strap as well to combine it with Omega folding clasp. (inspiration in the last picture)

So happy to have Omega back in my collection!

IMG_7772.jpg
IMG_7612.JPG
chrome_D0IYMJ7AVC.jpg

Nothing like getting reacquainted with an old friend. Nice to see it back on your wrist
Edited:

My Speedmaster was the first nice watch that I purchased. I’ll never sell it! It will be handed down to one of my sons someday.

Long story short, I had this reference (on bracelet tho) since September 2022 until April 2023. I sold it because I was wearing my Datejust 36mm on a daily basis that I bought in February and each time I put my Speedmaster on my wrist I felt like it was too big for my liking. Well, in comparison to DJ36, everything might give an impression of being too big. I regreted this decision after some time and few weeks ago I started to looking for alternatives (I had Reduced version of Speedy in the past as well, too small for a chronograph IMO): Trilogy 1957, Broad Arrow 3594.50 or hesalite+sapphire case back 3592.50 / 3572.50. This time I couldn't care less about the bracelet since my whole collection is "bracelet" based. I wanted to have a watch I can experiment with Nato, leather straps, rally or straps in general. Suddenly, one day, a guy posted this full set offer for a bargain price and I couldn't say no. Here it is again and I promise to never sell it: Omega Speedmaster Professionial ref. 310.32.42.50.01.001 cal. 3861, 2021. Right now I'm wearing it on a grey Nato nylon strap from Bark&Jack but I already ordered a custom rally strap as well to combine it with Omega folding clasp. (inspiration in the last picture)

So happy to have Omega back in my collection!

IMG_7772.jpg
IMG_7612.JPG
chrome_D0IYMJ7AVC.jpg

Awesome! That last vintage looking black strap is fantastic. If you don't mind, what brand is it?

Congrats. The Speedy is the one watch that will never leave my collection and will be handed down to my son. It's such a pleasure to wear and the strap/bracelet configurations are never ended.

Awesome! That last vintage looking black strap is fantastic. If you don't mind, what brand is it?
I'm hoping to get the same answer. What other vintage racing straps does anyone recommend?