I just love Titanium.

Posts
3,407
Likes
6,590
I collected this recently and I've been reminded again just how well Omega works with titanium, yes they over charge for it, but it allows me to wear a larger watch with out the heft.

Here's a few pics of mine, but would love to see any other ti watches and hear why you like it.

One more can hurt 馃槈

 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039

Hoping to add a Ceramic and Ti SMP to accompany my Pelagos someday.
 
Posts
819
Likes
3,447
I have 2 now!! These two watches are basically the only two I wear. Mostly the Planet Ocean as I鈥檓 a bracelet guy but both are incredibly comfortable.
 
Posts
52
Likes
25
Great idea. I鈥檝e got severe arthritis that is really painful some days. I鈥檒l have to give Titanium a try.
 
Posts
2,808
Likes
8,340
Watch + leather strap = 66 grams. Fantastic!


Nice - we don't see enough if these out there. I love mine. I always to wear it when I go out with my son, while he wears his X-33 Skywalker.
 
Posts
667
Likes
1,219
Titanium accents on my ceramic Seamaster & titanium hardware on this badass NATO strap from TAD:

90878099_504380573783321_4376198519482333702_n.jpg
 
Posts
347
Likes
584
Ti does take some getting used to. But I like it for its lightness, I also have a GS Snowflake and whilst these are both a bit more dressy, I鈥檓 hoping to pick up something a bit more butch by way of a Ti Panerai. I only wish manufacturers would investigate the feasibility of coatings for Ti to improve scratch resistance.