I just couldn't resist so please help!

Posts
364
Likes
1,673
I bought this 18k cased small second watch today from an auction I trust with no more info than what I've stated. Yes, I know that isn't wise, but it seemed to be a decent price, and I was distracted while simultaneously buying another watch. All that said I was wondering if anyone here recognizes the case type as I've not seen this back before? I'll have it in a week or so but if anyone can tell me what this might actually be in the interim, I'd appreciate any info!
 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,895
Could be a locally cased variant, where did it originate?
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,802
Likely a caliber 510.

Looks like a hallmark on the side of the lug.

I have seen this case back before on an Omega case, just don't recall the reference.
 
Posts
364
Likes
1,673
Thanks for the replies! I'll know more about it when it gets here.
 
Posts
364
Likes
1,673
It arrived yesterday and I'm quite pleased with it so far. It seems to run well and keeps time with my Eco-Drive which is my benchmark not having a timer. It ended up a Ref. 14367 and having a caliber 302 in it for which I am finding almost no info on. Here are a few quick pics...