How many watch brands do you own.

Posts
223
Likes
190
Currently:
Omega
Seiko
Hamilton
Elgin x2
Citizen x2
Casio
American Watch Company

Eventuality adding:
Cartier

Hopefully adding:
Vortic/Elgin
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Only a small collection compared to most here!
Omega 4
Tudor. 1
Universal 1

My wife, who maintains she is not really into watches has three,
Bueche Girod, Omega, and Rolex!
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
x3 Omega
x2 Tudor
x2 Hamilton
x3 Bulova
x2 Seiko
x2 Swatch
x2 Glycine
x1 Benrus
x1 Sinn
 
Posts
15,935
Likes
47,853
American makes, (pocket watches):
-Dueber
-Elgin
-Hamilton
-Hampden
-Illinois
-Waltham
-Howard (Keystone)
-E Howard
-Ball (Hamilton)

Swiss (pocket watches)

-Brandt (Omega)
-Numerous private labels

American (wrist)

-Hamilton
-Hamilton (electric)
-Waltham

Swiss (wrist)

-Rolex
-Omega
-Bulova
-Gruen
-Accutron
-J W Benson (Tavannes)
-Numerous private labels
-Mido
-Longines
-Wittnauer
-Laco
-Tissot

At last count, about 120 watches. So I may have missed a brand or two.
Edited:
 
Posts
775
Likes
3,099
American makes, (pocket watches):
-Dueber
-Elgin
-Hamilton
-Hampden
-Illinois
-Waltham
-Howard (Keystone)
-E Howard
-Ball (Hamilton)

Swiss (pocket watches)

-Brandt (Omega)
-Numerous private labels

American (wrist)

-Hamilton
-Hamilton (electric)
-Waltham

Swiss (wrist)

-Rolex
-Omega
-Bulova
-Gruen
-Accutron
-J W Benson (Tavannes)
-Numerous private labels
-Mido
-Longines
-Wittnauer
-Laco
-Tissot

At last count, about 120 watches. So I may have missed a brand or two.
I think we have a winner ::psy::::psy::
 
Posts
293
Likes
2,011
Let me count the ways.....
Omega 6
Rolex 2
Tudor 2
Seiko 1
Grand Seiko 1
Smiths 2 (one new, one vintage)
Thank you to all the OF enablers that helped make this possible, with my gratitude....
 
Posts
293
Likes
989
Omega, Heuer, Breitling, Zenith, Tissot, Smiths, Lanco, Services, CWC.
The state of the collection, only have multiple examples of Heuer, Omega and Smiths.
 
Posts
743
Likes
2,550
Omega, Zenith, Seiko, Casio, Tissot, Timex, Unitrex, Citizen, Bulova, Luch, Poljot, Hamilton, Maurice LaCroix,
 
Posts
667
Likes
357
1- Rolex
2- Breitling
3- Tissot
4- Seiko
5- Omega
6- Casio

Shortlisted now to: 2 Omegas: PO and Speedmaster
 
Posts
293
Likes
989
And I forgot Seiko. Have a couple, actually wearing one. Doh!.🙄
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
4x Omega
2x CWC
1x Longines
1x Alexander Shorokhoff
1x Eberhard & Co
1x Sovil et Titus
1x Luxor
1x Animal
 
Posts
272
Likes
442
2 planet oceans
1 geneve day/date
1 seiko tuna..

Im still on the hunt for 2 more Omega.
(Geneve diver and chronograph from 60-70s)
 
Posts
1,745
Likes
5,762
Omega: 5
Rolex: 1
Seiko: 2
Bulova: 1
Prometheus: 1
Timex: 1

I'm at work and that's all I can think of at the moment. I probably forgot one or two that are in the back of a drawer somewhere and I haven't seen in months.
 
Posts
297
Likes
267
I hope the warden doesn't see this...rolex, omega, hamilton, bulova, iwc, seiko, universal, tissot, swiss army, wenger, longines, breitling, benrus, about 50 in all. This doesn't include a whole box of non runners, some if which are very obscure.