How good of a deal did I get?

I recently bought a 35mm omega constellation ref# 12320352002002. This is my first omega and I am super happy with the purchase. Enough so that I wanted to share it with y’all and see what yall think. It came as a full set in immaculate condition. The card is dated 2014 and everything lines up. There are minimal scratches/scuffs anywhere on the watch. It actually had some of the original stickers still on it. I was able to pick it up for under $2000. Thanks for taking a look

IMG_7679.jpeg

Like 5
If it’s legit that is a decent pickup and a considerable savings.

can you post pictures of the back of the watch please?

Like 1
Think you done well. Pretty good price for a NOS Constellation
No the biggest following but the people like yourself that like them Enjoy them.

Like 1
Not to my taste, but seems like a good price if you like it.

Like 1
Looks good! Great condition.

Like 1
classic constellation. very nice. will look good peeking out of the suit cuff.
congrats.

Like 1
Thank you guys

I needed a dress watch and this checks the boxes. I also like that no one else will be wearing the same watch as me at an event or gathering.

A lot of people don't like Manhattan Constellations, indeed they have a hatred of them, me, I don't mind them, I find them quite distinctive...I must do I have 2 of them

Like 1
A lot of people don't like Manhattan Constellations, indeed they have a hatred of them, me, I don't mind them, I find them quite distinctive...I must do I have 2 of them
Yeah same here don’t get the hate I like the look and having an auto one is the way to go

Nice. You're in good company. Astronaut Gene Cernan wore one.

1000018032.jpg

Yeah I don’t get the hate. The bracelet is amazing. The matte appearance to the brushed aluminum looks very classy

Nice. You're in good company. Astronaut Gene Cernan wore one.

1000018032.jpg
Hmmm what year was that. Seems like a “cheap” catch for an astronaut owned watch pretty cool. Oh I see now 2 years ago kinda surprised weren’t watches still high then?

Like 1
Hmmm what year was that. Seems like a “cheap” catch for an astronaut owned watch pretty cool. Oh I see now 2 years ago kinda surprised weren’t watches still high then?
They were. That's the thing about auctions, depends on who's bidding that day. I bid on it up to about 2k. It was a good deal. Still think I probably should have kept bidding.

Like 1
They were. That's the thing about auctions, depends on who's bidding that day. I bid on it up to about 2k. It was a good deal. Still think I probably should have kept bidding.
Seriously dude with your passion for space I am surprised you don’t have it on the mantel. It just seems like a perfect fit. I’m not sayin 3k plus is spare change but in this thing we are in (nod to the mob) it really seems like a deal to a collector.

Like 1