Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
256
Likes
1,907
Loves water, can't swim...


I could not keep this one out of water!






She died far too young.

Here she is, up the hill above my old house on the West Coast (Scotland)






Steve.
 
Posts
2,674
Likes
7,472
She loves going for daily walks... the ice and snow hurt her paws... she hates the coat and booties... such a mixed up Pooch in the winter!
 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
Courtesy of Mrs duc:

Sasha (bossy gal on the left), Dundee (laid back and wondering what's happening all the time) on the right:

 
Posts
1,465
Likes
6,665
I'm not sure if I posted this one before. Dundee has made a practice of grabbing a shoe or sock of whoever is preparing to leave the house and running around with it. He has one of Mrs. ducs here.

I used to tell people I told him to go get that girl over there, and this is all he came back with:

 
Posts
758
Likes
6,612
Just because there had been nothing but dog pics for days. And McKinley was cute curled up in the shadows on my daughter's bed.

 
Posts
13,940
Likes
54,149
Banzai just fell over in the garden... I'm suffering from active dog envy ...great pics! I'm running a shiba nursing home.
 
Posts
1,464
Likes
6,734
Just because there had been nothing but dog pics for days. And McKinley was cute curled up in the shadows on my daughter's bed.

Needless to say, I love this image. So regal and fabulous. Just sayin’.