Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
11
Likes
15
I understand. We may get ridiculed, but dogs are way more reliable than human beings. I'll take my dogs over people any day of the week.
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,804
Taking a break during one of the recent holiday festivities.

I think I may have done one of those myself! 😁
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Must have been posted back in the mists of time ?

The old boy,


Certainly couldn't trust the wee boy with a watch 🤦
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
5,379
Must have been posted back in the mists of time ?

The old boy,


Certainly couldn't trust the wee boy with a watch 🤦

His demeanour suggests that it’s not his first wearing an Omega 😎 great pic!
 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
looks like they are ready for the gunfight at the OK corral.....
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
looks like they are ready for the gunfight at the OK corral.....

Now you mention 😀