Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
30,192
Likes
77,940
They certainly appear to be making plans for something! 😀
 
Posts
1,462
Likes
6,725
Another tough day for Presto (his dad is likewise enjoying a very lazy Sunday).

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
They certainly appear to be making plans for something! 😀

Yes time will tell
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,970
Was trying to get a direct sunlight photo of the now up and running Wittnauer 241T and our Frankie decided to make an appearance. Why she wanted to lay on the concrete in the 106° F heat is beyond me though lol
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Was trying to get a direct sunlight photo of the now up and running Wittnauer 241T and our Frankie decided to make an appearance. Why she wanted to lay on the concrete in the 106° F heat is beyond me though lol

Welcome Frankie, good to have an other Beagle on the forum 👍
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,970
Thanks for the welcome @Alpha! I just realized she does look a bit beagle in that photo, which would be fun, but she’s an English Lab that sits like a person sometimes lol.
 
Posts
24,801
Likes
55,084
Probably our last camping trip for this year. Fingers crossed that the old lady will still be spry enough next summer.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Thanks for the welcome @Alpha! I just realized she does look a bit beagle in that photo, which would be fun, but she’s an English Lab that sits like a person sometimes lol.

My apologies, I can see now that she is a lovely Lab and what a happy girl she looks 👍
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
54,999
A little sad this weekend. I spent much of it cleaning the basement and garage where I found many of hairy favorite toys and scratch pad. I didn’t want to recycle them for the brothers Grimm so I placed them all in a bag and sadly but them in the garbage. My last tangible items of hairys, the goodest cat.

However Maharishi Maharishi yogi and bro rocky raccoon hit me with extra affection the next morning fighting on top of me over which one would give me the most affection. Maharishi one. So they are not taking the place of hairy and sooper but they are funny distractions.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
Just back from todays ramble…. Our path was blocked by Gan-dog the great… None shall pass ;0)
.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
May 2012 and my old pal and the love of my life in the south of France 🥰🥰

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Puppy and I had what given his age was quite a long walk this morning and we both enjoyed ourselves, back home I dried him off etc. and he headed to his crate for what I assumed was a sleep, a while later I noticed he had gone awol ?

Found him in my man room with a blanket he had taken from his crate which I found quite quite touching 😀

Edited:
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
54,999
Maharishi Maharishi Yogi is disappointed in all of you who have better watches than me