Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
897
Likes
2,823
I really wanted to be mad at my wife for subjecting my girl to this, but my goodness is she cute.
 
Posts
13,944
Likes
54,153
Come on wee boy it'll be dark soon 🤦

What is it like to live inside a postcard? I love your walks!
 
Posts
13,944
Likes
54,153
I just chased a squirrel.... I want more!
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
What is it like to live inside a postcard? I love your walks!
Wee boy and Nio get the best walks every darn pic they put up is a postcard.
Edited:
 
Posts
13,944
Likes
54,153
Mimo the terror ! 🥰

What breed is Mimolette?
 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,952

“The Squirrel” is back! Mr. Squirrel has been missing for about 5 months. Looks like he lost a front paw. Had a roof rat problem in the area, so I will postulate he lost it in a trap. It was the highlight of the week so far. The wife immediately ordered peanuts and corn with a rush delivery from Amazon.
Edited:
 
Posts
662
Likes
9,745
General “Matti”Mattis ...”please Dad...take me for my walk”. Me “ sorry Matti it’s raining hard here in NJ”

 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
Lovely afternoon walk with the wee boy 😀



A bit on the breezy side 😀

Lovely pictures, especially the sun rays coming through the trees and the wee lad's ears blowing in the wind.
 
Posts
4,021
Likes
45,256
Lovely afternoon walk with the wee boy 😀



A bit on the breezy side 😀
Beautiful... Scotland countryside surely is on my post Covid destination, with Neo 😀
 
Posts
3,601
Likes
9,160
Lovely afternoon walk with the wee boy 😀



A bit on the breezy side 😀

Hmmm, Longannet power station on the far bank? Being demolished at the moment Pickiweedia tells me. I vaguely remember something about the design phase in the 1960s. Might have been another job being talked about in our DO though, I probably was on Hunterston at that time.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Hmmm, Longannet power station on the far bank? Being demolished at the moment Pickiweedia tells me. I vaguely remember something about the design phase in the 1960s. Might have been another job being talked about in our DO though, I probably was on Hunterston at that time.

Yes spot on, the main building came down a month or so ago. Way back I remember subcontracting there and waiting in line for ages just to access the site with what seemed to be a constant stream of tippers coming and going.