Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
1,585
Likes
5,379
I definitely underestimated how much work raising this little rascal would be but he’s slowly settling in and getting into a routine. He gets his next set of vaccines this Saturday and will be able to explore and mingle with his fellow four legged friends.
 
Posts
662
Likes
9,743
General Matti Mattis and Dusty the Chihuahua getting warm on a cold Northeast US morning!
 
Posts
5,026
Likes
18,607
And this afternoon I was riding my bike and a sheep gang was waiting for me... Scary moment there. But I did pass them, the hero that I am...
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Nice! He will have a hard time going incognito 😀
I might get one for Néo. What size did you get him?

He is certainly not going to be missed 😀 but t.b.h. they are so busy not a lot of colour choice available. No surprise daughters love the colour and it is really growing on me.
They have a really good measuring guide and video, my pal ended up with a 22'' bullie
 
Posts
6,485
Likes
22,032
I definitely underestimated how much work raising this little rascal would be but he’s slowly settling in and getting into a routine. He gets his next set of vaccines this Saturday and will be able to explore and mingle with his fellow four legged friends.

I remember those days ("what the hell have we done!) Fortunately they grow and we adjust. You really only need an hour of REM sleep anyway.

Cute little guy. Looking forward to watching him grow.
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,233
He is certainly not going to be missed 😀 but t.b.h. they are so busy not a lot of colour choice available. No surprise daughters love the colour and it is really growing on me.
They have a really good measuring guide and video, my pal ended up with a 22'' bullie
Thanks! I'll take measurements, and check back with them... I guess they'll have to deduce VAT and I'll pay import taxes on it! Damn Brexit!
 
Posts
257
Likes
700
Colder than usual for us, so the sweaters came on for the walk. The girls love dressing up.
 
Posts
4,856
Likes
12,282
I try to explain to her that this is the reason she gets the hose down when we return home.

 
Posts
1,897
Likes
17,023
This is not a cat, nor what I had in mind when considering working from home, welcome to the new world of normal.
 
Posts
24,804
Likes
55,121
This is not a cat, nor what I had in mind when considering working from home, welcome to the new world of normal.

Zelda has also become incredibly attached over the past year. She was always a devoted dog, but now she apparently stands at the door and cries incessantly if I leave the house without her.