Hopefully pet owners understand (Dedicated to pets) ??

Posts
2,609
Likes
7,272
A friend got pushed out of bed by his Münsteraner (big hunting dog). 😁
 
Posts
13,489
Likes
31,804
My wife often ends up sitting on the floor when our two Whippets take over the chesterfield...

Saw this a while back and thought it was funny too...


At least once this week...
 
Posts
257
Likes
700
My wife often ends up sitting on the floor when our two Whippets take over the chesterfield...

Saw this a while back and thought it was funny too...


My life story!!!
 
Posts
2,833
Likes
14,952
Have 8-9 dogs on the bed at night in the winter. Wife is worried they may get cold.

To embarrassed to post a picture.

Have a couple that migrate through the night and end up on my pillow.

 
Posts
257
Likes
700
Have 8-9 dogs on the bed at night in the winter. Wife is worried they may get cold.

To embarrassed to post a picture.

Have a couple that migrate through the night and end up on my pillow.


You are my hero 😀

I usually have one on my pillow, one on each side, and one on my legs. I wouldn’t have it any other way though 😀
 
Posts
9
Likes
35
yZxqbOl0r3F4dg4UVzXIOZsZXhezk3VAO-TtVG2e0MP1iObe_maPClI5OPLXylj_ia2h5fGt56hcsuAcH-3wdj2YeRXYJ5MTwxs5yYtVitrxaBwHBD_JiLEKN6cf9JVKkstNVTAGveMtMIP7PMveD4bnNYFE7Y-hq_9PDuEFFkos5BDG7oa472p-YDE1Q0F2vC-ZgDaiKsHkE0EvrlxT9Ua4ACrO_mIpeYJ_uzJbxo9iH38Ku-eC8oyynXVfVN9BsdsTI1LakzeYZ5zf1IeyOTev9wDTVEOX1QeffBMJpqldsTBmBcRMmLFwZDEtx0r37tfbjZDct8KBiRwm54ehWfH1syv8JNKoByF19X62CbMX4dLaF5L0xPAISLu5fNO2to6lO-WzYjJOgFKQpnzYf7zZuRgZNNWrkolLGw0bbA1Kh3Nz_SJlkScN4vmHZd0LL-CEhHOwGWCKr1k8CD1LOh5RVZ3Pip269N_4IHL7Fu8logU5_Y_YAzdRL20iXV_7oCHN97SECCEDueZimAnJ110vdw-y3YlJKkqAtIqTkI5on6fyTvEy9-prjmMF3KEQC0BBCs0KURWDMW8GnMdRLt2UdIBUyH75f7mRtpuXFKYtfIs7s1VD1jLGFU_x0W_Eo_r7CV13CtctHUqDUmuv4Z7q8lWwRceNnLKz7MeIF6_SoLcRveToXn8-0caMYg=w1411-h937-no
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,232
Back in business
The first good news of 2021 😀

Someone was very interested, yesterday evening, on what was going on in the kitchen...
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Just over 2 weeks in. Sleeping with the enemy almost, I will just start using the bed as a pillow.

 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
Outlier on the bell curve. Yup, that’s what the vet called super dooper this week. When she told me my other cat (12) was old I brought up sooper dooper who is entering her 23 year of cat existence on the planet. She said there are “always outliers on the bell curve” wtf, sooper was insulted
 
Posts
2,609
Likes
7,272
Outlier on the bell curve. Yup, that’s what the vet called super dooper this week. When she told me my other cat (12) was old I brought up sooper dooper who is entering her 23 year of cat existence on the planet. She said there are “always outliers on the bell curve” wtf, sooper was insulted

These are not outliers of the Bell curve, they are one end of it.
You need a new vet.
😉
 
Posts
11,013
Likes
55,042
These are not outliers of the Bell curve, they are one end of it.
You need a new vet.
😉
Thanks I was starting to doubt her recently this just proves it.
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
The first good news of 2021 😀

Someone was very interested, yesterday evening, on what was going on in the kitchen...

If those are croquettes then I am also looking at your table being hopeful :0)
 
Posts
4,718
Likes
17,862
There is one chair he is not allowed on (much)…… and it gets no sunshine …. so why... I told him to move with full authority..... now off to find another chair !!!
.
 
Posts
4,019
Likes
45,232
If those are croquettes then I am also looking at your table being hopeful :0)
Yes sir, they were... Handmade too 😀
 
Posts
24,804
Likes
55,121
Opus didn't want to make room for Zelda on the sofa. I don't think it really worked out very well for either of them.